This is your last week to nominate for the 2022 NT Training Awards. Nominations close at 12pm this Friday May 20th.
NOMINATIONS for the NT Training Awards close on Friday, May 20 at 12:00 pm
The NT Training Awards recognize and celebrate the Territory’s best and brightest in vocational education and training.
There are seven individual and five commercial categories to choose from, a full list of categories and eligibility criteria is available on the awards website.
Nominate yourself, a company or an individual who deserves recognition.
Winners and runners-up in each category receive up to $3,000 in cash prizes, with eligible winners qualifying for the Australian Training Awards in November 2022.
Business categories include:
• Industry Collaboration Award
• Large Employer of the Year
• Great Training Provider of the Year
• Small Employer of the Year
• Small Training Provider of the Year
Individual categories include:
• Austin Asche Trainee of the Year
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
• Trainee Trainee of the Year at the School
• Trainee of the Year
• VET Student in Schools of the Year
• VET Teacher/Trainer of the Year
• Vocational Student of the Year
For more details visit trainingawards.nt.gov.au or contact us at email@example.com
Originally Posted as Don’t Miss Your Chance To Be A Part Of The 2022 NT Training Awards