DENVER (KDVR) — The Fourth of July holiday weekend is upon us. Whether you have plans to go on a hike, celebrate with a barbecue, or catch a fireworks show, we’ve got you covered.
Here are five things to know about the 4th of July forecast:
- Friday: Expect partly cloudy skies with a 40% chance of afternoon thunderstorms. The highs will be in the 80s.
- Saturday: Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 30% chance of afternoon thunderstorms
- Sunday: Highs will hover around 90 degrees with a 30% chance of afternoon thunderstorms
- July 4th: Expect morning sun with a 20% chance of afternoon thunderstorms. The highs will be in the 90s.
- Showers/storms will clear by 8pm on July 4th and temperatures will drop into the 70s
If you’re planning on seeing a fireworks show, here’s a full list of places to see them.
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather app to stay up to date with the latest data as it comes in.
Suggest a fix